Cooper Joinery & CNC Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and cookie usage. By visiting and submitting information via this site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this statement.
Cooper Joinery & CNC Services Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6th March 2019.
What we collect
Google Analytics. We may collect the following information via Google Analytics when you use the site: details of how you used our service, such as your search queries, telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls. Internet protocol address device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account.
Should you wish to opt out of Google Analytics tracking across all websites please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Data capture forms. We have a number of contact forms on our site. These are short forms that allow us to contact you regarding a service you have enquired about. We will never contact you for any other reason unless you opted-in to further communications from us.
We usually ask for the following:
Name (so we know what to call you), Email address (so we can contact you if we can’t reach you), Company (so we know what sector you work in – this gives us a bit of an insight into what we can do for you), Phone number (so we can call you back).
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• We will keep the information that you provide for up to 24 months or until we don’t feel it’s necessary to keep. We may use the information to improve our products and services or inform our marketing strategy.
What is a cookie? A cookie is simply a small text file. It isn’t a program and doesn’t actively do anything on your computer. They help to tailor information and marketing messages that best suit you (based on your browsing history). For detailed information on cookies, and how to manage them, take a look at www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Remarketing – we use these cookies to show relevant adverts to users who have previously visited our site, as they browse other websites. We also use these cookies to generate profile information in order to allow us to market to people with similar profiles. Remarketing services we use include Facebook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn. We recommend that you allow cookies so your experience isn’t hindered, as they allow our site to operate to its potential. However, you can choose to opt-out of receiving our cookies at any time. Do bear in mind that your experience may not be as smooth as some of our functionality depends on them. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
• AdChoices – we’re committed to giving our users full control of their online experience. Whether you want to exercise advertising control on your desktop or mobile browser, the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) YourAdChoices program provides you with the WebChoices tool that can help you make choices for a broad array of companies, and whether you’d like to opt in or out of their services: http://optout.aboutads.info
You can find out more about the DAA here: https://www.youradchoices.com/ab